Applicants must have 3-5 years of experience, great communication skills, and the ability to survive Ethan talking about his new scooter for what feels like three hours a day.
Please send us a resume and cover letter explaining why you'd be a great fit for this position. We'll talk soon!Apply Now
3P Marketing is a fast-growing digital marketing and consulting agency with clients across the US & Canada. We provide a variety of digital services to small & medium-sized businesses. We value our clients and partnerships and strive to provide outstanding service and results to new and existing clients looking to increase their own client acquisition.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of sales & account management
- Prior experience in marketing and/or digital advertising platforms.
- Familiarity with marketing, SEM, social media, and digital display.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills, especially where technical information must be conveyed.
- Ability to communicate with business owners and high-level executives in a polished and professional demeanor.
- Well organized and efficient in time management.
- Motivated and ambitious
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Advertising Sales Account Executive to bring on new clients through a consultative sales approach. This is a role for a proven sales leader that has strong presentation, relationship building, and closing skills. You will be required to impress potential clients through a detailed analysis of their current digital presence and articulate the key value points of the firm including guarantees and proven results.
* No Cap Earning Potential*
*Must be able to hit monthly/quarterly sales goals*
- Prospecting, hunting and follow-ups to nurture relationships and move opportunities through the sales stages.
- Articulate service specifics, value points, and results while analyzing current challenges.
- Negotiate contract specifics and pricing
- Manage client relationships
- Review of reporting and analytics, making sure your client understands the value and is receiving desired results.
- Maintain detailed lead and client records within CRM.
- Meet target KPI's monthly and quarterly.
- Collaborate with other departments and provide status updates to management.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Uncapped Commission based salary
Work Location: Hybrid